Azure Infra Architect Training Content
The Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions course is primarily designed for IT Professionals who want to learn how to implement Microsoft Azure for building, managing and deploying web applications. This course prepares you for the AZ 103: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions certification exam. You can check the examination details and certification cost at Microsoft AZ-103 Exam
In this course, you will learn to configure and optimize Windows Server workloads on Azure and explore IaaS architecture. The course will enable you to implement enterprise application architecture on Azure platform. You will learn about the integrals of Azure Ad (Active Directory) instance and learn to implement a virtual network.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
1. Understanding different Cloud Models
2. Advantages of Cloud Computing
3. Different Cloud Services
4. Cloud vendors
Microsoft Azure Platform
1. Introduction to Azure
2. Azure Features
3. Azure Services
4. Azure Management Portal
5. Azure Advantages
6. Managing Azure with the Azure portal
7. Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
8. Overview of Azure Resource Manager
9. Azure management services
Manage Azure subscriptions
1. Assign administrator permissions
2. Configure cost center quotas and tagging
3. Configure Azure subscription policies at Azure subscription level
Create Storage Accounts and Store the Files
1. What is the storage account
2. Types of storage accounts
3. Types of storages (Blob,file,table,queue)
4. Create blob container
5. How to create file storage and upload the files.
6. How to deploy the static site in blob storage
Implementing and Managing Azure Networking
1. Overview of Azure networking
2. Implementing and managing Azure virtual networks
3. Configuring Azure virtual networks
4. Configuring Azure virtual network connectivity
5. Overview of Azure classic networking
Implementing Virtual Machines
1. Overview of Azure Resource Manager virtual machines
2. Planning for Azure virtual machines
3. Deploying Azure Resource Manager virtual machines
4. Authoring Azure Resource Manager templates
5. Overview of classic virtual machines
Managing Virtual Machines
1. Configuring Virtual Machines
2. Configuring Virtual Machine Disks
3. Managing and monitoring Azure Virtual Machines
4. How to add the disks to VM
5. How to extend the disks.
Create VM in Azure
1. Create VM with windows OS
2. Install IIS servers
3. Host .NET applications on IIS
4. Enable the Network security gateway to access to access the site from outside.
5. Create VM with Linux
6. Deploy the apache tomcat server
7. Deploy Java application.
Implementing Azure App Services (PAAS)
1. Introduction to App Service
2. Planning app deployment in App Service
3. Implementing and maintaining web apps
4. Create the .NET/Java/PHP web apps
5. Monitoring web apps and Web Jobs.
6. Implementing mobile apps
Planning and Implementing Storage, Backup and Recovery Services
1. Planning Storage
2. Implementing backup and restore the files and folders
3. Implementing VM Backups.
4. Implementing VM Restore.
5. Implementing Azure Backup
6. Planning for and implementing Azure Site Recovery
Planning and Implementing Azure SQL Database
1. Planning and deploying Azure SQL Database
2. Implementing and managing Azure SQL Database
3. Managing Azure SQL Database security
4. Monitoring Azure SQL Database
5. Managing Azure SQL Database business continuity
6. Migrate the on-premises DB to Azure cloud
7. Create database in on-premises and synch with azure cloud
Implementing PaaS Cloud Services
1. Planning and deploying PaaS cloud services
2. Managing and maintaining cloud services
3. Deploying a PaaS cloud service
4. Configuring deployment app services slots .
5. Monitoring cloud services
Configuring Alert and Metrics for VM /App Services
1. What is the Alerts
2. Managing and Configuring Alerts in Azure Could
3. Deploying a Alerts for Cloud App Service
4. Deploying a Alerts for
5. Monitoring Cloud Services
Implementing Azure Active Directory
1. Creating and managing Azure AD tenants
2. Configuring application and resource access with Azure AD
3. Create multiple directories.
4. Create the domains
5. Overview of Azure AD Premium
6. Administering Active AD
7. Configuring SSO
8. Configuring Multi-Factor Authentication
9. Configuring SSO from a Windows 10â??based computer that is joined to Azure AD
Managing Active Directory in a Could Environment
1. Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure IaaS
2. Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
3. Migrating on-prem active directory users to Azure could.
4. Configuring directory synchronization
5. Synchronizing directories
Manage Resource Groups
1. Use Azure Policies for resource groups
2. configure resource locks
3. configure resource policies
4. identify auditing requirements
5. implement and set tagging on resource groups
6. move resources across resource groups
7. remove resource groups
Managed role based access control (RBAC)
1. Create a custom role
2. Configure access to Azure resources by assigning roles
3. Configure management access to Azure, troubleshoot RBAC, implement RBAC policies, assign RBAC Roles
1. Introduction to Traffic manager
2. Routing methods(Priority,Weighted,Performance,Geographic)
3. How to configure different routing methods
4. What is end point
5. How to add the servers to traffic manager.
Backup and Restore Operations
1. How to take application backup
2. Perform backup and restore operations for VM.
3. Perform backup and restore operations for File storage.
1. What is windows powershell.
2. Advantages of powershell.
3. What is the Azure CLI.
4. how to automate the activities using azure CLI(powershell).
40 Hours of Learning
online | Classroom | Corporate
Job Placement Assistance
Based on performance of candidate in training batch, will be placed in our company projects.
2+ Practical Hands-On Projects
After course completion sample projects will be shared by trainers.
Weekdays, Weekend, Classroom batches only in hyderabad location are available.
Job support will be provided until student will work independently. Can be added in technical what sapp groups.
Modes of Training
CLASS ROOM TRAINING
- Links / Blog link will be shared
- Real time scenarios/ use cases will be covered in training
- Daily assignment will be given
- Daily session recording videos access will be given for 90 days
- Experienced corporate faculty is available
- Interview questions, material will be provided in training